Well, this time, “Let’s Make a Trash Can with LEGO Blicks You Have!”.
I uploaded “Video” and “Photo & Text”, so please try it with a better view.
↓↓↓ YouTube Video here.
↓↓↓ “Photo and text” explains from here.
It is difficult to make a cylindrical trash can with a Lego block, but a square trash can can be made if you have a block.
Try Aligning the Blocks in the Photo Above.
The red circle part is a block that can be used as a reference example when the block is not enough. Anything is OK as long as it finally becomes the same shape.
(1) Arrange plates 2×4 as as shown in the photo. (1×4 can be 4)
(2) Block 1 x 2 arranged as shown in the photo.
(3) Place block 1 x 4 as shown in the photo.
(4) Three plates 1 x 4 are installed.
If there is a block used in number 3, it is not necessary to make a plate, but if it can be substituted, any form of the block or plate is OK.
(5) Place block 1×2 as shown in the photo.
(6) Slope 45 x 2 x 1 2 pieces as shown in the photo.
(7) Join the gray “Plate 1×2 Stick” and the black “Tile 2 x 2 Horizontal Clip”.
(8) Complete by Attaching What You Created in No.7!
You can use any color as long as you have the parts, but you may want to choose a color that looks like a trash can.